NEXERA is Hiring!
Web Application Developer - (Full Time)
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills, easily grasp new concepts, have a love of problem solving, excel at working independently, and possess a desire for personal growth as an integral asset of the company. The web developer is vitally involved and responsible for all aspects of the web development team’s mission, from requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, QA and ongoing maintenance. Additional Qualifications:
- Self-driven and motivated with a desire to learn new skills and develop themselves and those around them
- A desire to build beautiful user interfaces that are efficient and intuitive
- Acute attention to detail in UI and code, an ambition to build software to its fullest potential
- Enthusiasm in writing elegant code, taking pride in what you build
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and methodologies
- Experience in SQL, particularly PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Laravel or similar framework experience
- React or similar framework experience
- A strong interest in mathematics, statistics and data
- Strong communication skills
- Someone with the right attitude and drive to learn and progress is far more important than experience with our specific technologies
The ideal candidate must be an English speaking, U.S. Citizen and possess a 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
e-Automate users who are experienced in some or all of the following areas: AR/AP, Finance, Contracts and/or Service.
Nexera offers employees a variety of benefits including:
- Work from home and flexible scheduling
- Home internet reimbursement
- Competitive pay
- Vacation / PTO
- Full benefits package including medical, healthcare reimbursements, paid sick leave, 401(k) packages, profit sharing bonus opportunities
- A wonderful team of people ready to help you succeed!
Please email email@example.com more more information, or fill out the form below!